|Dimension:||LED Base: 142mm*84mm*37mm
Ground Support: 30.5cm(H)*2cm(D)
|Slot Dimension:||3mm(Width)* 81mm(Length)*15mm(Depth)|
|Light Color:||Red, Blue, Green, White, Fading RGB light|
|Charging Time:||8 hours|
|Working Time:||8~12 hours|
|Battery:||Rechargeable 3.7V 1200mAh Li-ion battery|
|Solar Panel:||5V, 90~100mA|
|LED Source:||6 pieces 5050 RGB LEDs|
- 4 kinds of static light colors: red, blue, green, and white
Fading RGB light mode
- Working up to 8~12 hours
- Built-in rechargeable 1200mAH Li-ion battery
- 100% IP67 waterproof design
- CE RoHS FCC certification
- Suitable for 3mm (1/8″) acrylic plate
1 x Outdoor LED Base
1 x Ground Rod with Spiker
2 x Screws
(without acrylic plate, pack in white foam bag)
1. How to install the outdoor LED base?
– Please insert a 3mm acrylic plate into the slot of the waterproof LED base. Connect the LED base to the ground rod, and plug it into the lawn (or drill two holes on the wall and insert screws, hang up the solar LED sign).
Long press the button to turn it on (please cover the solar panel as it is light-sensitive). Press again to set light color and light mode.
Please make sure there is sunshine where the solar 3D lamp is placed. When charging it, please turn it on (it will be charged when there is sunshine and it will light up when it is dark enough).
2. How to charge outdoor solar LED base SL02?
– Please long press the button to turn it on. Place it under the sunshine to charge the battery. (it is very slow to charge if the solar lamp is turned off)
3. Can I mount the solar 3D lamp on the wall?
– Yes, you can mount it on the wall.
4. Do you have an acrylic plate template file for SL02 solar LED base?
– Yes, here is the download link.
There are no reviews yet.