Mini LED acrylic badge with blank plate is the perfect component for laser engraving! Save time while providing a professional, finished look for your “Mini LED acrylic keychain, custom-made acrylic badge, led acrylic badge” projects.
This mini LED acrylic badge includes one piece keychain, one piece LED tag, and the 4mm blank acrylic plate. You can change to new batteries when they are running out of power.
Note: If you need custom-made size/shape well-cut blank cast acrylic plates, please contact our sales team.
- 7 RGB Lights Available
- Fading light mode and flashing light mode
- Mini Power Button to Turn ON/OFF
- 100% Pure Cast Acrylic Plate with Protective Films
- Many Size Blank Acrylic Plates to Choose
- Working up to 2.5~4 hours
- Change to Another Plate at Ease
- CE RoHS FCC Certificated
1 x LED Acrylic Badge with Blank Plate
1 x Black 40cm Long Lanyard
( Optional keyring)
- Low minimum order quantity of 5 pieces
- Competitive wholesale prices and low shipping cost
- Flexible multiple shipping ways
- Short leading time and fast delivery
- One year warranty
What’s the power source?
– There are 2pcs CR1220 button batteries. You can change to new batteries when they are out of power.
Please put the power button in OFF Position when you do not use it for a long time.
What is the battery life?
– Normally it lasts for 3~4 hours for red, blue and green lights. It lasts for 2~3 hours for white and RGB lights. It is advised to use several minutes every time, turn it off and insert the battery insulation film.
How can I change new batteries?
– You can order CR1220 button batteries in a local store. Screws off the screws and change new button batteries.
Can I order well-cut blank acrylic plates?
– Yes, you can. Please contact our sales team.
Will it get scratched during the delivery?
– There are protective films on both sides of the acrylic plates. It won’t get scratched.
Is the acrylic plate frosted or transparent?
– The acrylic plate is transparent/clear, not frosted. Because there are two pieces of protective films on both sides of acrylic plates, it looks frosted.
What is the acrylic plate thickness?
– It is 4mm plate by default. It is ok to use 3mm or 5mm plate(please contact our salesman for more details).
Can I use Cricut maker to engrave on the acrylic plate?
– It needs 2 pieces 2mm thick acrylic plate. Please contact our sales team.