If you use a CNC router or laser to create acrylic panels, this white crack LED base is the perfect component for you! Save time while providing a professional, finished look for your “3D Illusion Lamp” projects.
Change Colors with a Simple Touch of Button: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, and White. There’s also a setting to automatically cycle through all seven colors!
Bright, Efficient LED Light Source — Ten LEDs are located inside the base to provide safe, cool, bright light.
Flexible Power Options — Powered by three AA batteries that fit into the bottom of the base. Or use the included USB cable to power the base without batteries.
Remote Control — The included remote control provides another way to turn on/off, change between colors, and activate flashing/fading modes. Don’t worry, the base will work just fine if the remote gets lost.
Perfect for displaying glass, crystal and acrylic pieces. Great for store displays or in home use.
With IR remote control, you can turn on/off the LED Base 5~10 meters away. It is dimmable no matter what light the lamp displays. You can select slow gradual change mode, fast gradual change mode, fast flash mode, slow flash mode and select certain light with IR R/C.
3*AA battery and USB powered
Display 7 certain lights
Touch switch and mini IR remote control
Set brightness, flash speed, flash mode etc
One base supports multiple light panels
Fast and great custom services
Ideal for living room, bedroom, bars, shop, coffee shop, hotel etc
Custom Logo on Base: Yes (minimum order quantity of custom logo is 300 pieces)
1PC LED Base
1PC USB Charge Cable (USB Charger is not included)
1PC IR Remote Control (button battery is included)
Low MOQ of 10 pieces
Competitive prices and low shipping cost
Short leading time and fast delivery
High quality with CE RoHS certification and 1 year warranty
1. Is the base compatible with all our optical light panel?
– It fits for 3~4mm thickness acrylic light panel and bottom width is shorter than 70mm.
2. What’s the power source? Is there a built-in battery?
– It get power from 3pcs AA battery or DC 5V USB. There is no built-in battery.
3. Can I order separately for the base and optical light panel?
– Yes. For the separate prices, please send email to our sales team.
How to Use?
1. Insert the Acrylic panel into the base;
2. Connect to USB cable and USB charger;
3. Press button to choose color.
4. Pull out the battery protector mat. Press the buttons to control the 3D led base.
Touch button: Press one time, one color light up, press it again, it turns to next light color.
Automatically color changing mode: Press the touch button to last color, then press it again, auto color changing mode works.Send inquiry to us